Eternal life awaits in the Gem Crusted Cave of the Worm God!
Beyond a swirling fog at the ass end of the world lies a lonesome skerry where an eccentric nobleman built a fortress to withstand Death himself.
No one has seen the nobleman since the fortress’s completion, rumors abound that the secret to eternal life lies within the fortress’s walls. Some say the Fountain of Youth lies within, others, that a price of flesh must be paid to be granted life eternal.
A Disputation at Worm Rock is a Jewel Box Adventure compatible with MORK BORG for 3-6 players that features a dungeon with phases that changes the nature of the rooms.
Players can expect to...
* Meet (and perhaps eat) a Rational Oyster * Debate with talking worms * Do battle with a Dire Penguin * Aid the Foreign Noble and his Moosewife on their quest for eternal life * Be serenaded by a chorus of of worms riding a raft over the Blood Flood * Learn the secrets of the fortress and confront the Worm God Himself
* A COVID-era discount cruise to Antartica
* A DISPUTACIOUN BETWYX thE BODY AND WORMES: A TRANSLATION by Jenny Rebecca Rytting
* How Not to Make a Human (Pets, Feral Children, Worms, Sky Burial, Oysters) by Karl Steel
* Ernest Shackleton’s Endurance diary